Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2015-01-08

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 17:22:47 +0100
To: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
CC: "Audio WG (public-audio@w3.org)" <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello Matt,

> Any other agenda requests?

If we get time, it would be useful to clarify where we are on
dezippering.

 (DeZippering): De-zippering is not defined #76
 https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/76

It seems to me that this was on (but underspecified) then we decided
to make it always off (and user must do it) then realised that makes most
existing code suddenly break and so are now going for a model where
there is a dezipper boolean which defaults to on for many things.
Which takes us back to defining what it does.

Thus, next steps are adding the boolean and adding dezippering
description, both editorial.

Did I get that right?

If so, that explains "Ready for Editing" label but not "Needs WG Review"
label.

What still needs to be decided?

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain