Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2015-01-08

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 10:46:41 -0800
To: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: "Audio WG (public-audio@w3.org)" <public-audio@w3.org>
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

>  Hello Group,
>
>  Happy New Year to you all.  Here is the agenda for our first telecon of
> 2015.
>
>  ******
>
>  Our next teleconference will be Thursday 8th January 2015 at Noon Boston
> time.
>
>  Logistics and info about the meeting are, as usual:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Meetings
>
>  The minutes of our last meeting are at:
> http://www.w3.org/2014/12/04-audio-irc
>
>  Agenda for this call shall be mainly:
>
>  * Proposal for separate multiple-I/O AudioWorker API and single-I/O
> AudioWorker API (action from previous meeting)
> * Audio Worker "bypass" Attribute #456 (In the "needs WG Decision" queue)
> * Inter-app audio (Consistent request from ISVs, a la VSTs, Audio Units,
> Rack Effects) #358 (In the "needs WG Decision" queue)
> * AOB
>
>  Any other agenda requests?

In issue 455 <https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/455>, we
discuss removing the doppler effect from the PannerNode. Since the
PannerNode is going to be replaced with new panner nodes, would it make
sense to leave the old PannerNode as is (with doppler) for backward
compatibility?  When PannerNode is finally removed, the doppler stuff will
go away at the same time.