Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2015-01-08

Hi Group,

If I may follow up very briefly: it will help make our time more productive if any proposals or ideas on the agenda can be floated via email in advance of our call.

Looking forward to getting back in touch!

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC