Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2015-01-08

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

>  Hello Group,
>
>  Happy New Year to you all.  Here is the agenda for our first telecon of
> 2015.
>
>  ******
>
>  Our next teleconference will be Thursday 8th January 2015 at Noon Boston
> time.
>
>  Logistics and info about the meeting are, as usual:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Meetings
>
>  The minutes of our last meeting are at:
> http://www.w3.org/2014/12/04-audio-irc
>
>  Agenda for this call shall be mainly:
>
>  * Proposal for separate multiple-I/O AudioWorker API and single-I/O
> AudioWorker API (action from previous meeting)
> * Audio Worker "bypass" Attribute #456 (In the "needs WG Decision" queue)
> * Inter-app audio (Consistent request from ISVs, a la VSTs, Audio Units,
> Rack Effects) #358 (In the "needs WG Decision" queue)
> * AOB
>
>  Any other agenda requests?

Can we get clarification on issue 419 about biquad filter formulas
<https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/419>? The currently
implemented filters don't match the cookbook formulas.  Since Chrome,
Firefox, and Safarai all implement the same set of formulas, we may
consider dropping the cookbook formulas and just use the actual
implementation.

See also the related issues 426
<https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/426>, 427
<https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/427>, 428