RE: First reactions to mandatory draft

One effect of Koen's suggestion is to make a simple thing even more
complicated.  The simple thing is what Yoran wants -- a new _registered_
header name which must be understood by the server or rejected.

I would suggest something like this:

Man:	Registered-Header1, Reg-Hedr2, 23-, 35-
Extension: URL1; ns=23, URL2; ns=35

For registered header, no "Extension:" is needed. The only complication in
Man over what is required for simple mandatory registered headers is that
"23-" is a prefix, not an exact match whole header. The concession to
decentralized extensibility is that "Extension" does not have to be listed
in the Man header.