How to supply an activity for VERSION-CONTROL?

From: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:40:42 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Under section 11 "ACTIVITY OPTION", I can't find a way to specify an
activity with the VERSION-CONTROL request.

How do I supply an activity to track that a versionable-resource has become
a version-controlled-resource?

A follow-on question to this is...Can a server that supports activities
require that an activity be given to all updates (PUT, CHECKIN, etc.)?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Speicher
sspeiche@us.ibm.com