Re: <padding-width>

According to the defintion of the "reference-orientation" property
it establishes which edge is "top" "left" "bottom" and "right" of the
content rectangle.

In 5.3.3 "Height and Width properties" is stated:

The "height" properties are absolute and indicate the dimension from "top"
to "bottom"; the width properties the dimension from "left" to "right".

Thus "width" is dependent on the reference-orientation.

Anders