RE: XML Schema

I wrote a schema for xsl-fo that you can get from the page below

http://opensource.bureau-cornavin.com/xsl-fo/dandy-downloads.html

As Paul Grosso said in his reply to this message, the property values are
arbitrary and can appear on any element, so it is not very restrictive.

Colin

>From: kitfox@golden.net
>To: xsl-editors@w3.org
>Subject: XML Schema
>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:59:34 -0400 (EDT)
>

>I'm looking for an XML Schema document for XSL-FO that I can use with Xeena
>create formatted documents.  Would you know where I can find one?  Does the
>W3c
>maintain a standard XML Schema or DTD for this?  The best I've come up with
>during a websearch was a DTD that has a few errors in it.
>
>Mark McKay

>This mail sent through WebMail | Courtesy of Golden Triangle On Line

Challenge your buddies with online games - get MSN Toolbar!
http://messenger.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2532