Re: Need help to create an XPL

Hi Gerrit,

Thanks for your response! In fact, it will be great if my application can
report the reason (in text format) of a validation failure. For that, the
pipeline steps must write the reports to a known file (passed to the xpl as
an option or an output port). As a new user of XProc, capturing errors
seems hard to me! As of now, my code is solely relying on catching
exceptions from the application.

Thanks.

--
Thank you!