Re: Need help to create an XPL

Hi,

This is quite a simple task if you don’t need some sort of report, i.e.,
if it’s ok for the pipeline to exit with an error if the document is
invalid wrt the XSD or the Schematron. Do you need some validation
report, as text, XML, or HTML?

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors:
Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek, Thomas Schmidt