Re: Need help to create an XPL

Hi,

I combined an existing XSD validation pipeline that creates a report
(instead of just exiting with an error) with another existing SVRL→text
rendering XSLT. The result is here:

https://github.com/transpect/calabash-frontend/tree/master/xpl

These pipelines should run on any XProc 1.0 processor, although I have
tried it only with the XML Calabash distribution that is available by
following the cloning instructions on
https://github.com/transpect/calabash-frontend/blob/master/README.md

Gerrit

--