Re: [EXTERNAL] - Re: Thinking about injection

> Am 21.09.2017 um 13:24 schrieb Vojtech Toman <vtoman@opentext.com>:
>
> As for the step locator expressions - suppose you import a pipeline that you then invoke (as an atomic step) in your pipeline. Should you be able to address the steps inside the imported pipeline? I would say so (otherwise this feature is useless with modular XProc code).
>
> Regards,
> Vojtech

Yes, I completely agree with you that we also have to deal with pipeline calls (I am not sure about dynamic pipeline with p:eval). For called pipelines the locator expression is a bit more complex, but I think we could do something with

/p:declare-step/foo:caller[1]/p:declare-step/.... or /p:declare-step/foo:caller[1]/p:library/p:declare-step ....

So the idea is to append the XPath expression of the called pipeline after the XPath expression identifying the pipeline call.

Cheers,
Achim

Achim Berndzen
achim.berndzen@xml-project.com