Re: Also speaking of @select

Hi,

Fair enough--and I just learned something new--but the same question would
have to be applied to every non-XML content type you might want to address
through @select. Or would the spec say 'XPath for XML content,
implementation-specific for any other'? Or just say 'anything goes' for any
content type?

Or did I get this wrong?

Best,

/Ari