Re: MorganaXProc Issue Tracker?

Hi,
there is an issue tracker on MorganaXProcs side at Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/p/morganaxproc/tickets/?source=navbar

Please feal free to use it.

> Am 08.10.2017 um 19:57 schrieb Andreas Mixich <mixich.andreas@gmail.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> is there an issue tracker for Morgana somewhere? I just realized, that the l:recursive-directory-list from http://xproc.org/library/recursive-directory-list.xpl errors out on a ‘.git’ directory, it finds while recursing.
>
> System-ID: S:\Users\user\Eigene Projekte\dir2opds\lib\recursive-directory-list.xpl
> Umwandlung: Generic XProc Run
> XProc-Datei: S:\Users\user\Eigene Projekte\dir2opds\dir2opds.xpl
> Programmname: MorganaXProc
> Fehlerlevel: error
> Beschreibung: err:XC0017: '
> file:/C:/Users/user/Eigene%20Projekte/dir2opds//.git
> ' is no directory
> Anfang: 36:25
>
> Please do not be disturbed by the different volume-paths. I have my home directory in 'C:\Users\user', but 'Eigene Projekte\*' is a symlink to 'S:\Users\user\Eigene Projekte\*’.

I have to further investigate, whats wrong there, but "file:/C:/Users/user/Eigene%20Projekte/dir2opds//.git“ seems to me no directory name, MorganaXProcs standard file system supports. Per convention, the name of a directory has
to end with „/"

> Both Calabash and Calumet do fine.
I try to see, were the problem is, but as I said, resource handling is implementation defined in XProc 1.0.

> Also I’d like to recommend to store the configuration for the OxygenXML plugin somewhere else, than in the plugin’s dir, since, at least on Windows, that is write protected. What about ~/.config/MorganaXProc ?

> Thanks.
> --
> Goody Bye, Minden jót, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
> Andreas Mixich

Greetings from Germany,
Achim Berndzen

Achim Berndzen