Re: Usage of FOP in new calabash 0.9.35

arkarell <arnaud.malguy@arkarell.com> writes:
> Thanks. It would be perfect. Any idea of the release date of this new
> version 0.9.37 ?

I'll try to turn it around quickly. There are a couple of other things
I'm trying to squeeze in. Today maybe. This weekend maybe. Almost
certainly next week at the latest.

>> The available parameters are kinda, sorta, not really described here:
>>
>>    http://xmlcalabash.com/docs/reference/p-xsl-formatter.html
> Thanks for the link. I didn't see it before.

That could be because it wasn't there before :-)

> It's great to have this
> documentation available directly in the calabash website

I don't follow. That *is* the XML Calabash website.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676