Re: Choosing a primary input doc by selecting a file from a dir?

Hi Bruce,

Many thanks for your detailed answer. I'll go with the desktop
solution you proposed. An user's file-select from within XProc is
somewhat against the declarative idea it occurred to me after
Vojtech's answer.

Regards,
Manfred