Re: Problems running Calabash pipelines with oXygen 12.1

When running Calabash from the command line, I use catalogs like this:

- Add the XML resolver JAR (for instance
/usr/share/java/xml-commons-resolver-1.1.jar) to the classpath of calabash
in the calabash starup script (for instance
/home/username/xmlcalabash-0.9.30/calabash).
- Set _JAVA_OPTIONS to point to your catalog: export
_JAVA_OPTIONS='-Dxml.catalog.files=catalog.xml
-Dxml.catalog.staticCatalog=1'
- Start Calabash with the -E and -U options set like this: "calabash -E
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver -U
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver"

I assume oXygen plugs its catalogs into Calabash in the background in a
similar way.

Regards
Jostein