Re: Problems running Calabash pipelines with oXygen 12.1

To avoid the problem, you can try reading the file with content-type
text/html (or text/plain), and then use p:unescape-markup (i.e. TagSoup) to
parse it afterwards:

            <c:request method="GET" override-content-type="text/html;
charset=utf-8"/>

Regards
Jostein