Re: Problems running Calabash pipelines with oXygen 12.1

Not quite - if it's a catalog problem, Philip should have seen the same issue in both versions of Oxygen as the catalogs are identical.
That's why I suggested adding to the catalog - something external might have changed rather than Oxygen.

nic

--
Nic Gibson
Corbas Consulting