Re: XProc confuses me; recommendations for learning?

Hi,

There is also Roger Costello's tutorial:
http://www.xfront.com/xproc/index.html

The oXygen related notes in the tutorial were a little outdated (last
time I checked) as since then we added built-in support for Calabash.
Calument also comes with an oXygen connector so you can use that as well.

Some XProc related pointers in the oXygen documentation are:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/?q=/doc/ug-oxygen/topics/editing-xproc-scripts.html
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/?q=/doc/ug-oxygen/topics/xproc-transformation-scenario.html

Best Regards,
George