Re: XProc error messages driving me crazy!

Hi Tony,

oXygen should report any location information if Calabash provides it.
If you send us a sample that we can use to reproduce the issue then we
can investigate to see if there is anything we can do better.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina