Re: Publicly available p:library-ies?

2009/10/5 Tony Rogers wrote:
> On Oct 5, 2009, at 5:28 AM, Florent Georges wrote:

>>  That's exactly the idea Jim Fuller shared at Prague last year.
>> Actually his idea's scope was broader: a CTAN-like site for
>> XSLT stylesheets, XQuery modules, XProc pipelines, etc. and
>> CXAN was the most obvious name we found for such a site ;-)

> Oh, you have definitely whet my appetite!

> As a student I can't promise a professional-level time
> commitment, but…
> @Everybody: Would anybody be interested in making a CXAN website
> prototype?

  As I said, this is something I have in mind, and I think I would
like to spend some time on it if no one else take the time to do
so, but not before having gone further on the EXPath Packaging
System (in particular adapting it to XProc.)  Once you have a
proper packaging system, I guess puting the CXAN machinery in
order would not be much difficult.

  But before that, a manual website just listing the existing
libraries would be beneficial, for sure (as opposed to an
automatic system to retrieve and install them automatically.)

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/