Re: Publicly available p:library-ies?

Hello!

On Oct 5, 2009, at 5:28 AM, Florent Georges wrote:
>> Like a sort of CPAN / CTAN / RubyForge / Hackage / whatever for
>> XProc scripts.
>
>  That's exactly the idea Jim Fuller shared at Prague last year.
> Actually his idea's scope was broader: a CTAN-like site for XSLT
> stylesheets, XQuery modules, XProc pipelines, etc. and CXAN was
> the most obvious name we found for such a site ;-)

Oh, you have definitely whet my appetite!

…

As a student I can't promise a professional-level time commitment, but…

@Everybody: Would anybody be interested in making a CXAN website
prototype?

@Norm: As mentioned by James Fuller, would you consider it appropriate
to host/provide back-and-forth services with exproc.org ?

—Tony