Re: How to pass a boolean value true or false using with-param when the required param type is xs:boolean;

James,

Well mixed results.  I removed the  as="xs:boolean" (although really it
should work with it there right?) to then have in the style sheet

 <xsl:param name="preserve_newline" />

which removed the error message in the xproc.  I then tried various values
to find that true() which was true, false() was also true, any quoted text
was true and non quoted text was false.

             <!-- true() = true-->
             <!-- false() = true -->
            <!--  false = false-->
            <!--  true = false-->
            <!--  junk = false-->
            <!-- 'true' = true -->
            <!-- 'false' = true -->

                is not working as I would expect it to.

My style sheet is working correctly when I put select="true()" or false()
into the parameter directly in the style sheet and remove the with-param
statement from the xproc.

Alex