Re: How to pass a boolean value true or false using with-param when the required param type is xs:boolean;

My understanding is that parameters in XProc must be strings (or
xs:untypedAtomics), per section 2.11.  So even though the transform
declares the parameter as an "xs:boolean," XProc is passing the
parameter as a string.  If you remove the type from the XSL parameter
declaration, does it work?

-James