Re: possible bug in p:iteration select

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>wrote:

> If you had a known URI, you'd do:

Shouldn't this (and the original example) use <p:with-option> - I thought

I wonder if it'd be nice if you could also do this:

Not that it's a shorter shortcut than just passing the option directly via
an actual href attribute, but it would be nicely consistent with XSLT's
with-param, for those more familiar with that.

Cheers,
Josh Matthews