Re: possible bug in p:iteration select

"Josh Matthews" <joshmatthews@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>wrote:
>

>> If you had a known URI, you'd do:

> Shouldn't this (and the original example) use <p:with-option> - I thought

Yes, you're absolutely right. I haven't assimilated that change yet.
My bad.

> I wonder if it'd be nice if you could also do this:

> Not that it's a shorter shortcut than just passing the option directly via
> an actual href attribute, but it would be nicely consistent with XSLT's
> with-param, for those more familiar with that.

Yes, but can't do that because you can also put p:pipe in there to
specify the context and that would just get too confusing.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The skill of writing is to create a
http://nwalsh.com/            | context in which other people can