Re: online XML Schema validation service, python bindings

Michael Kay writes:

> (a) To allow schema validation to be invoked over HTTP, it would be a
> good idea to define a standard XML vocabulary for the validation
> report. I wouldn't expect two validators to produce exactly the same
> errors, but the information in the errors (e.g. line number,
> constraint reference, etc) could be delivered in the same way.

When we put the original Edinburgh validator online in the old days, we
also published the XML vocabulary it used to report, along with a
stylesheet for human viewing:

  https://www.w3.org/2001/05/serialized-infoset-schema.html

                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.