Re: Looking for XSD 1.1 schemas for testing purposes

Hello,
   Some time ago, I wrote the reply to Davide's mail. But without my
intention, it was sent only to him. Below is copy of my earlier mail.

"Hi Davide,
    To my opinion, following would be good resources for XSD 1.1 examples,
for the mentioned purpose.

1)
https://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/XML/xml-schema-test-suite/2004-01-14/xmlschema2006-11-06.
This is a XML Schema test suite, maintained by W3C. I believe, most of XSD
1.1 examples from this test suite can be found in IBM & Saxonica test cases.
2) https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xerces/java/branches/xs-1.1-tests. This
is Xerces's internal XSD 1.1 test suite.
"
As per Mike's reply, it seems he maintains a similar project on github for
the W3C test suite.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi