a small document about XML Schema <sequence> vs <all> constructs

From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 08:32:50 +0530
To: "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Dear list,
   I've been thinking on this topic for a while, and I thought I must write
a technical document about it to share with like minded people. I've
attempted to compare the XSD <sequence> and <all> constructs in this
document. The link is below.

https://sites.google.com/site/gandhimukul/xml/sequenceVsAll_xsd.pdf

If anyone on this list gets time to read this document, it'll be great.
I'll happily respond to any mails on this via this list, and perhaps modify
the referred document as per comments from anyone on this list.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi