Re: Processing xs:group as a finite automata same as processing xs:choice?

If a group has minOccurs = maxOccurs = 1, you can just replace the group
reference by the content of the group.

In other cases, you can treat it the same as a singleton sequence or a
singleton choice - there's no difference, but a sequence seems
conceptually simpler, since a singleton choice gives you no choice at all.

Michael Kay
Saxonica