Re: Processing xs:group as a finite automata same as processing xs:choice?

Hi Casey,

No, a group may be a sequence, choice, or all group.  You might try
reworking your question so as to focus on getting clarification on the
part of the spec that you don't understand or find to be ambiguous.

Regards,
Kevin
--
Objective Systems, Inc.