Re: Need some examples of characters that match this regex: \p[N]

Hi Roger,

The oXygen regexp builder can contain any test so you can enter the
characters directly.
To easily get such characters like Ⅹ you can use a simple stylesheet
like below and write them as entities in the stylesheet and in the
output you will find the actual characters that you can paste into the
regexp builder:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
version="2.0">
     <xsl:output method="text"/>