Re: ANN: XML Schema 1.1 for Managers

Hello Roger,
   As usual, a brilliant description from you, as shared at the URL
given by you :) I'll be reading the presentation you wrote, in the
next few days, and may post any thoughts I might have.

I would like to share, that Apache Xerces-J is also working on XML
Schema 1.1 implementation. I just wrote a blog post, about this at,
http://mukulgandhi.blogspot.com/2009/09/roger-l-costello-xml-schema-11.html.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi