Re: Best Practices for Establishing Namespace Name

Hi, Scott.  Further endorsing the advice that Henry and Eliot have given
you, I suggest you might be interested in the TAG's finding that
specifically encourages you to provide useful information that can be
retrieved using the namespace URI.  See [1].

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation