Re: Ignore Order while validating XSD

Youīre completly write.
Iīd detected this problem.
To fix it, I group my fields in a group tag and use it before and after the
"a" element, for instance.
It is because I have so many fields to repeat in the code as the present
example...
Even, I have a problem because I can not limit the repeating size because
the elements are inside an unbounded size choice element, isnīt it?
Another problem I had is using xs:all inside the xs:group cause an error. Is
it not possible?

Thanks again, and sorry my mistake!

Eduardo