Re: Ignore Order while validating XSD

From: Eduardo Oliveira <eduardo.oliveirared@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:51:58 -0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Thereīs much time since the last message, but I have a problem with the
given solution.
Since I use the model below, I canīt force the element to be declared, or in
other words, the minOccurs does not run.

The piece of code given from "George Cristian Bina":

  <xs:complexType>
    <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbounded">
      <xs:element name="a"/>
      <xs:element name="b"/>
      <xs:element name="c"/>
      <xs:element name="x"/>
    </xs:choice>
  </xs:complexType>

Suppose I wish the  <xs:element name="a"/> to always be received, so I
change the code to the code below, but the minOccurs does not run.

  <xs:complexType>
    <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbounded">
*      <xs:element name="a" minOccurs="1"/>*
      <xs:element name="b"/>
      <xs:element name="c"/>
      <xs:element name="x"/>
    </xs:choice>
  </xs:complexType>

Does anyone has an idea how can I solve this?

Thanks a lot!

Dervillo