From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Avihaimar
Sent: Tuesday, 25 August 2009 14:49
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Re: Unqualified elment - but still have prefix at the root

Last one - (Thank you!!!!!)

I know - i can handle this XML with any prefix. Its depend on the
declaration in the header (xlmns).

But,

XML without any prefix will failed in validation . I want to have the option
to not have prefix at all and i dont know how can i do this either by
chanigng the xsd or the instance.

When i send example of XML to the cutomers i want to send them XML with no
prefix and i didnt success to have one by chanigng the xsd or the instance.