Re: Conditional Levels of a Schema

Jozef,

info-1588 wrote:

> For your point a), I do not know whether your example is HL7-v3-XML.

No, it is not HL7, but a rather specialized format for high resolution
manometry data (hrmconsensus.org). It is most important to get three major
vendors to support it, and for that reason it must be as simple a possible
to be accepted; adding namespaces may build up another hurdle.

Currently, the schema has 1000 lines, which is small compared  HL7, but
already too big to gain acceptance. Having several subschemas would kill the
project, therefore I was looking for a solution where ONE liberal master
(agreed by all) could semi-automatically spawn specialized version (done by
me each time).

Dieter