[ANN] EditiX XML Editor 2008 - Service Pack 4

From: alexandre brillant <alexandre.brillant@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:04:46 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Dear customer,

We are glad to announce the availability of EditiX 2008 - Service Pack 4.

Note also that we propose now a lite edition of EditiX only for non
commercial usage freely at : http://free.editix.com.

Download it at : http://www.editix.com/download.html

Complete list of new features : http://www.editix.com/release.html

News :

- New XQuery Editor
- XML instance generated from a W3C schema or a DTD
- New CSS Editor
- Assistant for W3C Schema type
boolean,dateTime,time,date,gYearMonth,gYear,gMonthDay,gDay,gMonth
- Syntax highlighting for XPath and XQuery
- W3C Schema Annotation managed for the content assistant
- A document with error is notified inside its tab

* Bugs fixed :

- When choosing FOP for XSLT, the result document was displayed as any texts
- Formatting error with CDATA section fixed
- When clicking on an error message, the editor didn't scroll to the bound line
- When highlighting a line from the tree, some parts were wrongly refreshed
- BOM for UTF-8 was wrongly managed
- Formatting error fixed with a document without a prolog
- Previous/Next actions didn't work sometimes
- Several content assistant problems fixed
- Starting Editix with a file path didn't work
- The schema generator throwed an error

Best regards,

A.Brillant
http://www.editix.com