Re: XML Schema and EBNF

Thank you Pete,

Actually I wanted to describe mutations in XML Schema preferably using Z
notations. To describe mutations, I need  formal description of  language
preferably in BNF (EBNF). Is it good idea to use DTD for the XML Schema at
the start point and add more constraint rules that is not included in DTD
definitions.

Anybody has another approach to describe XML Schema mutations?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suresh