Re: jaxb vs jaxp for XML validation

does it mean one needs to parse the XML twice:
  once from JAXP for constraint validation
  once more from JAXB for marshal/unmarshal operations

If this is true, Isn't it better to opt for XmlBeans
where you get the functionality of both JAXP and JAXB
with just one processing?

cheers!
-D

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs