RE: Tool for flattening distributed XML schemas

Hi Andreas,

RuleML uses such a "distributed XML schema" to define a family of
sublanguages:

http://www.ruleml.org/modularization/#derivation

Unfortunately, I know of no such "flattening" tool for XML Schema. DTDs,
on the other hand, are a different story: there seem to be at least a
couple (probably because of relative ease of implementation).

Such a tool for XML Schema would indeed be very useful. It would save me
a lot of documentation time!

David