Re: at least one

Hi Debora,

If you know all the elements that can go inside filters then you can
just have a choice model group that contains all the elements and set
the occurrence on the choice model group to one or more:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <xs:element name="filters">
     <xs:complexType>
       <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbounded">