RE: include and targetNamespace error

Thanks  Kasimier and George for your answer!
Yes, I'm using libxml2 but I'm not using head version(I still don't have
authorization).
I'm using a .xsd file to validate an .xml file(two different files).
In the .xml file there is no targetNamespace, infact it works if I don't
put any targetNamespace(in both files)!
I have this .xml file
<iq message-id="FvG_O114" session="0" box-session="1323242123"
rc-session-id="157523655" to="tvblob" type="get">
    <service xmlns="tvblob:backend:directory">
        <action method="addsubscriber">
	<message-content>
            <parameters>

                <family-name>D'Orso Bianchi</family-name>
                <first-name>Paolo</first-name>
                <SSN>123ttt456HJ</SSN>
		[...]

            </parameters>
	</message_content>
        </action>
    </service>
</iq>
and the two .xsd I sent before.

The other problem is with ref and "all"(see my other message).
I change message.xml and .xsd to simplify messages for debug but the
problem is that I defined in common_types.xsd also some element(global)
and I would like to ref to that in add_subscriber.xsd.
I have no targetNamespace in add_subscriber.xsd and I leave
targetNamespace("http://www.tvblob3.com/TVB") in common_types.xsd. I use
"import" instead of "include" but it only works with complexType -
sequence and not with complexType-all. Maybe the problem is always the
same(I don't have targetNamespace in .xml).
But to use ref do I need a prefix(<xs:element ref =
"tvb:family-name"/>) ?
Because I also try to use NO targetNamespace(in both file .xsd) and
include ((<xs:element ref = "family-name"/>) but there still is the same
error(element note: Schemas validity error : Element 'note' [CT local]:
The
element content is not valid.)!
Thank you again
Debora