Re: xs:choice and xs:sequence question

Hi David,

oXygen reports the error with a link to the specification related with that:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-nonambig

The idea is that when a parser sees the Description element it should be
able to identify whether that Description is the Description from the
first sequence inside the choice or the Description from the second
sequence inside the choice without looking forward in your document to
see what follows after Description. That is not possible if both
sequences start with Description.

The general solution for these cases is to rewrite the content model in
a non ambiguous way, sometimes this is simple but sometimes this may be
difficult if not impossible.

In your case you have (d*, m?) | (d+, m, a). I think it is not possible
to rewrite that in a non ambiguous way.
If the model (a, d+, m) | (d*, m?) works for you then use that as it is
not ambiguous.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina