Re: xsd:simpletype or <xsd:complexType with simpleContent?

Hi Dan,

If you have a simple type then you can use it to extend/restrict further
simple types or to define complex types with simple content based on
that simple type (in case you need attributes). If you define a complex
type then you cannot use that anymore to derive simple types.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com