RE: reference to element, elementFormDefault unqualified

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm merely setting
elementFormDefault="unqualified" to hide namespaces from my instance documents
so that it's not visible which component an element belongs to (making
instance
documents a lot more readable).

So do you suggest that's not really a good practice?

cheers,
Oli