Fra: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org
[mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org]På vegne af Michael Kay
Sendt: 3. april 2006 14:10
Til: Bryan Rasmussen; xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Emne: RE: no targetNamespace, elementFormDefault qualified

No, because form=qualified means "in the target namespace if there is one,
or in the non-namespace if there isn't".

The schema spec (like XSLT) generally treats the
set-of-names-in-no-namespace in the same way as a namespace, despite the
perverse insistence of the Namespaces Rec that this set of names is not a
namespace at all.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/