From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of RPearse@360commerce.com
Sent: 31 March 2005 16:45
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Conditional use="required"

If my instance document has a specific attribute set to a value, I would
like the validator to force other given attributes as required. However, if
they set it the attribute to another value, I would like another set of
attributes treated as required.

How would I accomplish that in my schema?

Thanks,

Robert

computer.